Automatic Stage Type with Mapping Function
3 models are available for Φ150, 200 and 300mm samples. Auto mapping R-θ stage and auto focus function make it possible to measure film thickness of entire sample surface and dispay film thickness distribution by color map.
- High-speed Measurement：The snapshot measurement method is realized and the high-speed measurement is 20ms per point.
- Visible Spectral Range：The spectral wavelength range can be selected. The standard type is 530nm to 750nm and the visible spectral type is 380nm~760nm.
- Compact Sensor Unit：The sensor unit is light-weighted and very compact. It consists of an optical element that does not have any rotating mechanism. In addition, there is no need for any periodic maintenance.
- Strong Product-line：There is a strong products line with the portable type, the manual/automatic stage type, the built-in type and the large substrate type etc.
- Measurement for transparent or semi-transparent thin films thickness(D), reflective index(N) and extinction coefficient(K). (Oxide film, nitride film, photo-resist film, ITO film, etc.)
|Wavelength Range||530 to 750nm or 380 to 760nm|
|Spot Size||Φ1mm or Φ0.3mm|
|Angle of Incidence||70°|
|Film Thickness Repeatability||1σ = 0.1nm|
|Film Thickness Measurement Range||1nm～2μｍ|
|Measurment Time||Sampling : 20ms to 3000ms Analyzing time : 300ms|
|Maximum Automatic Measurable Points||200点||200点||2,000点|
|Control PC||Laptop PC including analysis software|
|Configuration||Measurement unit. Control unit. Control PC (Laptop type) and operation manual (CD).|
"User registration (free)" is required to download catalogs, drawings, and I/O data. If you have not registered as a user, please register from the user registration page. If you have already registered as a user, please log in here.
Inquiry about this product