Turbo Molecular Pump
- There is not limitation to combine any power supply and pump main unit to change cable length because of using coupling free system and tuning free system.
- Variable speed system marks it possible to change the pumping speed in the rang from 25% through 100%.
- Excellent anti-corrosion surface treatment. Optional special surface treatments (e.g. Nickel plating + cation electro-deposition, special deposited film, aluminum anodization) are available as necessary.
- Safety design with fracture energy absorption construction can reduce damage on vacuum system when trouble happened with the pumps.
- Main evacuation of light ~middle processes such as evaporator, sputtering system, dry etching, etc where there are not any side reaction by-products.
- Main evacuation of analytical instrument, R&D system, laboratory equipment, etc.
- Main evacuation for those equipment and system for light gas such as H2 and He.
- Multiple turbo molecular pumps with centralized back pump configuration.
|Wide range and high throughput models||High back-pressure and high compression models||Inlet flange size||N2pumping speed(L/s) *1 *2|
|*1||Value measured in accordance with JVIS005 standard, or calculated value based on it|
|*2||Protective mesh isn't used.|
"User registration (free)" is required to download catalogs, drawings, and I/O data. If you have not registered as a user, please register from the user registration page. If you have already registered as a user, please log in here.
Inquiry about this product