Turbo Molecular Pump
The UTM-FH series, which has improved compression ratio for hydrogen, is high back pressure and high compression type and for light to middle processes.
- Built-in monitoring / self-diagnostic and communication functions enable to configure centralized monitoring system.
- Applying coupling free system. Common power supply*1 can control all UTM-FW/FH series. *1 This function is only available for D3 version.
- Variable speed system marks it possible to change the pumping speed in the rang from 25% through 100%.
- Excellent anti-corrosion surface treatment. Optional special surface treatments (e.g. Nickel plating + cation electro-deposition, special deposited film, aluminum anodization) are available as necessary.
- Free mounting direction
- Enable to maintain stable pumping performance against the change of back pressure.
- Safety design with fracture energy absorption construction can reduce damage on vacuum system when trouble happened with the pumps.
- Realize the high durability and reliability by safety inspection such as rushing-in testing, touching down testing, forced destruction testing for rotor and foreign material(Si wafer) drop testing.
- Main evacuation of light to middle process such as evaporator, sputtering system, dry etching, etc. where there are not any side reaction by-products.
- Pumping system of analytical instrument, R&D system, laboratory equipment, etc.
- Multiple turbo molecular pumps with centralized back pump configuration.
|Ultimate pressure *1*3||Pa||10-8|
|H2||1 x 104||3 x 104||9 x 104|
(at Max flow)
(at Max flow)
rate of N2*4
rate of Ar*4
|min||Approx. 4.0 / 4.0||Approx. 6.0 / 10.0||Approx. 12 / 16|
|Bearing type||5 axis magnetic levitation and digital control|
|Cooling method||Water cooling /Air cooling selectable||Water cooling
|Cooling water port||Rc 3/8|
|Flow rate of
of cooling water
|Gas purge port||NW10||NA|
|Flow rate of gas purge||SCCM||10||25||NA|
|Input voltage||ACV||Single phase 200~240|
|Input frequency||Hz||50 / 60|
|Motor drive system||VVVF|
Note)The value in the table are representative of actual measurement value and are not guaranteed.
*1 These are values measures according to the JVIS005, or calculated values based
on these measured values.
*2 Without the protecting metal net.
*3 A digital number is expressed.
*4 These are values measured under the condition of standard of surface treatment,
and measured with standard backing pump.When continuous long term operation near the
maximum inlet port pressure will be maintained, please consult the manufacturer
(JVIS005 standard term)
*5 Select a suitable, larger capacity pump depending on the gas flow rate.
Inquiry about this product