Diaphragm Type Dry Vacuum Pump
DA / DAP / DAT Series 1st Stage Type
- A standard type of dry vacuum pump with abundant results and low price.
- Dry vacuum pump using no oil in the gas contact area.
- Rich lineup available to suit your application.
- One-stage exhaust system is faster than two-stage exhaust system.
- Safety design with built-in automatic reset type thermal protector.
- Operation is possible from atmospheric pressure.
- Simple structure and easy maintenance.
- The built-in balance port enables restart from a vacuum condition.
- Vacuum chucks, wafer and tip handling devices.
- Vacuum tweezers, medical appliances.
- Printing equipment.
- Automatic packing machines.
- Optical appliances.
- Semiconductor industry.
※TUV Certification: A high-quality product that complies with European standards as assessed by an international third party that conducts product safety testing and certification.
※cTUVus Certification: A high quality product that complies with Canadian and US standards as assessed by an international third party that conducts product safety testing and certification.
* Purchase lot conditions (Please contact us for the number)
The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with corrosive gases, organic solvents, liquids, or condensed gases (eg steam).
The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with gases containing particles or dust etc.
It is a pump only in the room.
Please do not set it up in the place, that rain and water splash, and outdoors.