Multi-Stage Roots Type Dry Vacuum Pump
ULVAC's ECO-SHOCK can be added to the LR pump for additional energy savings of up to 70% for any light processes including pumping air or nitrogen.
- The LR series pump is designed for either load lock or PVD processes.The HR series pump is designed for CVD and etch processes.
- The UR series pump is designed for applications that require a heated pump, heated gas lines, and/or heated exhaust lines
- Excellent helium pumping capability : Canned motor for safety and ease of maintenance
- Power failure protection : Pump withstands power interruptions of up to 1000ms duration.
- Internal components are specially treated providing a high degree of surface hardness and corrosion resistance. This prevents wear and corrosion of internal pump parts when exposed to corrosive gasses.
- Pump data including warnings and alarms are able to be exported. Extensive pump control is available.
- CE marking is available upon request.
- Pump is designed for CVD or dry etching applications/designed for PVD, evaporation, or heat treatment processes/ designed to handle process gasses that generate powder by products such as Si crystal growing furnaces
|Max. pumping speed||m3/h||50Hz||1701||1701||3200||2700|
|Max. inlet pressure||Atmospheric pressure *|
|Max. exhaust pressure||1.0 to Atmospheric pressure|
|Inlet diameter (type CE)||VG150(KF100)||VG150|
|DRP: Rotor blade surface treatment||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|MBP: Rotor blade surface treatment||○ *||○||×||T：× TT：○||×||TR：× TTR：○||○|
|Current||At ultimate pressure||A||21.4||29.2||31||35.4||39.8|
|At max. load||A||39.8||34.9||58.4||82||68.3|
|MPa||0.1 ～ 0.3||0.2 ～ 0.5|
|N2 gas||Supply pressure||MPa||0.1 ～ 0.5|
|MPa||0.05 ～ 0.1|
|Gas ballast||SLM||0～45||0～195||None *1||0～45||None *1||0～45||0～195|
*Please specify voltage at the time of ordering.
*LR pump designed for low operating temperature of the pump body. The HR is for high temperature pump body operation. While the UR series is for Ultra High pump body temperature.
*The HR300, HR600, HR1200,UR600,UR1200,UR1800 and UR3601-TT models should all be operated below 200Pa (1.5 Torr).
*The LR3601-R/TR/TTR is an improved exhaust performance model in the high-pressure area.* 〇=with ×=with out
* MBP of LR300, LR600, LR1200, LR1800, can choose the existence of a surface treatment.
* Additionally, a pump with gasballast use is possible to quote. Please contact us for the selection and quotation.
|Model||Material||Surface treatment||Weight (kg)||Flange Connection|
|Kit type||Agreement||Clamp||Outer ring||Connection Flange||Stay|
"User registration (free)" is required to download catalogs, drawings, and I/O data. If you have not registered as a user, please register from the user registration page. If you have already registered as a user, please log in here.
Inquiry about this product