Diaphragm Type Dry Vacuum Pump
DA / DAP / DAT Series 1st Stage Type
- A standard type of dry vacuum pump with abundant results and low price.
- Dry vacuum pump using no oil in the gas contact area.
- Rich lineup available to suit your application.
- One-stage exhaust system is faster than two-stage exhaust system.
- Safety design with lock protection and over current protection function。
- Operation is possible from atmospheric pressure.
- Equipped with DC motor.
- Vacuum chucks, wafer and tip handling devices.
- Vacuum tweezers, medical appliances.
- Printing equipment.
- Automatic packing machines.
- Optical appliances.
The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with corrosive gases, organic solvents, liquids, or condensed gases (eg steam).
The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with gases containing particles or dust etc.
It is a pump only in the room.
Please do not set it up in the place, that rain and water splash, and outdoors.
Pumping Speed Curves
Inquiry about this product