Diaphragm Type Dry Vacuum Pump
DA / DAP / DAT Series 2st Stage Type
- A standard type of dry vacuum pump with abundant results and low price.
- Dry vacuum pump using no oil in the gas contact area.
- Rich lineup available to suit your application.
- The two-stage exhaust system has lower pressure (good vacuum) than the one-stage exhaust system.
- Safety design with built-in automatic reset type thermal protector.
- Operation is possible from atmospheric pressure.
- Simple structure and easy maintenance.
- By incorporating an unloader valve (Option), air can be introduced into the pump when the pump is stopped, and the pump startup characteristics can be improved.
- Vacuum chucks, wafer and tip handling devices.
- Vacuum tweezers, medical appliances.
- Printing equipment.
- Automatic packing machines.
- Optical appliances.
|Actual pumping speed||L/min||20||24|
|Ultimate pressure※1||Pa (kPa)||5.33×103 （-96.0）
（※ 9.33×103 (-92.0））
|Motor||Single phase, 100V, 60W, 4P,Capacitor run|
|Full load current||A||1.6|
|Inlet,outlet pipe diameter（Female）||mm||O.D.Φ9×I.D.Φ5 (Rc 1/4)|
※1：The gauge pressure display is shown in () of Ultimate pressure.
Declartion of confirmity
※TUV Certification: A high-quality product that complies with European standards as assessed by an international third party that conducts product safety testing and certification.
* Purchase lot conditions (Please contact us for the number)
1. The pump is stopped when the lord is operated, and the pump can’t be operated just after that.
In this case, please return the atmospheric pressure the inside of the pump.
2. The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with corrosive gases, organic solvents, liquids, or condensed gases (eg steam).
The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with gases containing particles or dust etc.
3. It is a pump only in the room.
Please do not set it up in the place, that rain and water splash, and outdoors.
Pumping Speed Curves
Inquiry about this product