Diaphragm Type Dry Vacuum Pump
DA / DAP / DAT Series 2st Stage Type
- A standard type of dry vacuum pump with abundant results and low price.
- Dry vacuum pump using no oil in the gas contact area.
- Rich lineup available to suit your application.
- The two-stage exhaust system has lower pressure (good vacuum) than the one-stage exhaust system.
- Safety design with built-in automatic reset type thermal protector.
- Operation is possible from atmospheric pressure.
- Simple structure and easy maintenance.
- Vacuum chucks, wafer and tip handling devices.
- Vacuum tweezers, medical appliances.
- Printing equipment.
- Automatic packing machines.
- Optical appliances.
- Semiconductor industry.
- Injection molding machine.
Actual pumping speed
|Pa (kPa)||6.7×103 （-94.6）|
|Single phase, 100V, 200W, 4P, Split phase starting|
Full load current
Inlet,outlet pipe diameter（Female）
|mm||O.D.Φ9×I.D.Φ5 (Rc 1/4)|
|Model||Applicable standard||ＣＥDeclartion of confirmity||1Φ
1. The pump is stopped when the lord is operated, and the pump can’t be operated just after that.
In this case, please return the atmospheric pressure the inside of the pump.
2. The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with corrosive gases, organic solvents, liquids, or condensed gases (eg steam).
The pump will not often operate normally if it is used with gases containing particles or dust etc.
3. A large current flows when the pump starts.
If ON/OFF of the pump power supply will be frequently done in a short time, trouble might be caused.
Please do not turn a frequent power supply on and off in a short time.
4. It is a pump only in the room.
Please do not set it up in the place, that rain and water splash, and outdoors.
Pumping Speed Curves
Inquiry about this product