Easy Usability and Excellent Performance
Overwhelmingly high Helium pumping speed enhanced convenience by Tablet type controller
Highest level of measurement sensitivity・minimum detectable leakage volume：<5E-13Pa･m3/sec
- Wireless remote function as standard
- Easy maintenance
- Quick startup and stop
- Highly functional mobile carts that are easy to move around
- Compatible with previous 710 series
30L/min(Oil rotary vacuum pump) ～ 500L/min Scroll type dry pump
Feature 1: High Helium Pumping speed. Effects of 5L/sec
- Short pumping time
- The background decreases faster
- The background can be stabilized and kept low
- In a leak test of vacuum equipment, the amount of helium sucked into the leak detector side is increased, and small leakage can be easily detected.
Feature 2: Easy Usability
- New Proposal of the tablet-type controller usage "wherever it is placed."
- The tablet can be used as a wireless remote controller by disconnecting the cable to the main unit.
Various simple and easy display screens
Feature 3: Mobility, Maintainability, Startup-Time
- A flat panel cover
- Large wheels
- Convenient stepper to run over bumps
- Foot-operated brake
- Automatic announcement of maintenance timing by monitoring function (Patent No. 4057896)
- Maintenance can be performed following a step-by-step video that can be displayed on the tablet
- The maintenance panel can be removed without tools― Replaceable maintenance parts quick startup and stop
HELIOT 900 series can be used in 2 minutes at the shortest after starting.
- It takes less than 30 seconds to stop
- Equipped with a hydrogen function
- Hydrogen leak test is also available