Cryopumps are highly reliable and designed and manufactured to be capable of continuous operation for a long time. It is necessary to know the trouble diagnosis and the countermeasure and corrective action for the simple trouble which may occur.
If a large number of cryopumps are used, and even one of them stops and could have a severe impact, it is recommended to have a spare unit for safety reasons.
The details of the trouble diagnosis of the cryopump are described in each instruction manual, but this section shows an example of the trouble and corrective actions.
(Notes) If none of the problems can be solved, contact us or a local service center.
■Trouble  Cryopump does not pump well.
■Trouble  Helium pressure decreases.
■Trouble  The cooling time of the cryopump is long. Or the cooling time is longer than before.
■Trouble  Abnormal noise and vibration of the cryopump.
- Vacuum Tech Basics
- Fundamentals of Vacuum Pumps (Low to Medium Vacuum)
- Fundamentals of Vacuum Pumps (High Vacuum)
- Fundamentals of Vacuum Valves
- Fundamentals of Vacuum Gauges
- Fundamentals of Quartz Crystal Oscillation Type Deposition Controller
- Fundamentals of Leak Detection
- Fundamentals of High-Speed Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
- Fundamentals of Gas Analyzer (Process Gas Monitor)
- Fundamentals of Molecular Interaction Analyzer QCM
- The Others
- How to Choose The Best Products
- Old Models vs. New Models